Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Acknowledgement

When I think back on what once was I smile, not because it pleases me but because it is over.


From time to time memories lure me to what was pleasant about days gone by but it is not long before reality focuses those snap shots and the truth is revealed

It is not uncommon for my mind to wander to what once was and what could have been before it finds its way back onto the path of righteousness.


 It is then that I realize that I do not take pause often enough to be greatful to God for the lessons of the past , the experience of the present or the hope for the future. I have grown, I am growing, yet I have hardly begun to understand my potential for the future.

Simply stated, I acknowledge that I am blessed and for that I am greatful.

No comments:

Post a Comment