Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Whatever comes out of my head

I waited on you and you never showed

I stood and I waited because I trusted you would be there

Thats your job it's who you are and what you do

You were there for them so why not be there for me?

I've ran this scenario in my mind a million times

And every time it still doesn't add up

You were sapossed to be here

You were sapossed to save me

But I stood and I waited, and you never came

So now I remain here in this mess that I've made

Trying to cling to all that I've known

But none of its helping and none of its working

Now that i need it and fear that I'm lost for good

None of what you've told me is panning out

None of what you said would happen is happening to me

I called you and cried out to you, but you didn't come

You haven't answered. you aren't there

And sadly I now ponder if you ever were.

No comments:

Post a Comment