Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Leaving


Okay, okay, okay I've had enough of your shit

I been puttin up with nonsense and its time to call it quits

All you do is acknoledge when I'm not good enough for you

So pack your bags, call Tyrone, I'm done with this , I'm Through

Everytine I'm moving forward, you pull 3 steps back

And I'm sick of compensating for all in life you lack

You lack class, you lack poise, no future, no finesse

Your word aint worth shit and your still full of BS

No more riding on my shoulders, free pass into my shine

Everything I got I earned it, all this success is mine

Don't act like you're all innocent, like you don't know the deal

This never would have happened if you'd have kept it real

But you been busy flossin' like trying to keep up with your friends

While I was at home working, paying bills and making ends

Its funny, I know I wont forget about you when your gone

But I'm doin' like Maya baby, and I'm movin' on

I've taken all I can from you, there's no more I can do

I'm sorry insecurities, but me an you? We're through

No comments:

Post a Comment