Tuesday, February 16, 2010

If




If all my dreams came true we'd be holding hands under the stars right now, not typing endlessly into a machine that can't hear, won't listen and doesn't care.



If all my dreams came true you'd be here making me laugh and sharing my path, not stting silently in an empty home listening to the sound of my own pulse



If all my dreams came true I'd be everything you wanted, you'd be everything I needed and we'd be everything to eachother instead of my holding mys elf down, and beig a thug in my own rights.



If all my dreams came true you'd be a Lakers fan, like that I'm a nerd, and be man enough to deal with me being me no matter what, as opposed to me being subjected to the idea that me being who I am scares men away



If all my dreams came true, I'd be me, and you'd be you, and that would be okay with us, instead of worrying how others view our relationship



If all my dreams came true you'd exhist and we'd being laughing about all my stupid poems about my dream guy, instead of making you the topic of the most recent



If all my dreams came true ...

No comments:

Post a Comment