Tuesday, February 16, 2010

You are

That first thing in the morning smile



That jump whenever my phone rings



The can't-wait-to-leave-work-and-get-to-you's



My truly somethin' special can't stop smilin' thing



My can't believe it worked out, got me wild'n thing



That hold on to my pillow when I can't see you



That good day, bad day, any day kind of friend



The reason I love Sunday afternoons



My monday night football commentator



My favorite argument instegator



That not about anything but about everything



That Christmas morning feelin'



The "it's my birthday" feelin'



That "Momma's makin' sweet potato pie" umption you get before Thanksgiving



And the first sip of coffee on the way towork, just became alert feeling



All that, all this... so much more

No comments:

Post a Comment